- 600 g pot cheese or ricotta cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- 3/4 cup of whipping cream
- 80 g of white chocolate, finely chopped
- 60 g of dried cranberries
- More chocolate for decoration
- Process the cheese in a food processor for a minute.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until light yellow and creamy. Bring to a stove and cook , constantly whisking, on low heat until almost boiling.
- Take off the heat and let it cool, then transfer to the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. With a mixer on medium speed add cheese one spoon at the time, and then soft butter.
- Mix in finely chopped chocolate.
- Beat the cream until stiff peaks and gently fold in the mixture.
- Transfer into a dish and let it cool for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with some melted chocolate.