- 1 kg mascarpone cheese
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbs corn starch/vanilla pudding powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff picks. Beat the egg yolks with sugar and vanilla until they turn light yellow and creamy.
- Add the cheese few spoons at the time.
- Spray your spring baking pan with a non stick spray or line it with a parchment paper.
- Gently fold in the egg whites into the cheese mixture and pour into your baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven to 170 degree Celsius for 75 min. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in for another 60 min with a oven door slightly open.
- When the cake is cooled completely remove it from the pan and drizzle with melted chocolate.