- 300 grams of white button mushrooms
- half of a small onion
- 2 tbs oil for frying
- fresh baguette
- few tbs of ketchup
- Wash your mushrooms and let them dry.
- Chop your onion very fine. Grate your mushrooms.
- Fry the onion for couple of minutes on 2 tbs of olive oil. When the onion is soft add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook the mushrooms until they are soft and most of the liquid from them evaporated.
- Cut your baguette in half and spread some ketchup on top of the bread. Transfer the mushroom mixture and then cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Serve with some more ketchup.
Please follow and like us: