- 500 grams minced meat
- 1 bread roll
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Soak the bread roll in the milk for few minutes.
- Chop the onion very thoroughly.
- Put the meat in a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze excess milk from the bread roll.
- Add the bread roll to the meat.
- Add onion, egg, salt and pepper and mix for at least 5 minutes.
- Form cutlets. Roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Fry on few tbs of oil on medium high heat. Serve!
Please follow and like us: