- 1 can/750 ml – whole tomatoes
- pasta of your choice
- 1/2 of celery root
- 1 leek
- 1 parsley root
- 2 carrots
- 3 chicken tights/legs (bone in)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbs of flour
- bay leaf, few peppercorns, salt
- 6 cups of water
- baby dill for serving
- Boil your pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Pour the water into you soup pot, put in washed chicken meat and set on the stove on medium heat. Bring to boil, clean the foam from the surface and let it simmer.
- Wash and peel off your vegetables, cut into smaller pieces and add to your simmering chicken. Add spices, cover and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Put tomatoes and butter in a souse-pan. Bring to boil and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender and easy to crush with a wooden spoon.
- Run the tomatoes through the strainer pushing it through wit a spoon.
- Strain the chicken broth and combine with tomatoes puree. Bring back to a boil.
- Mix flour with few tablespoons of water, add to the soup and boil mixing for few more minutes.
- Take the soup out of the heat. Add heavy cream and serve with pasta and baby dill.
Please follow and like us: