- 1 cup of gluten flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tbs active dry yeast
- 1/2 tbs of maple syrup
- 1/2 tbs of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of lukewarm water
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of melted butter/ light margarine
- Oil for frying
- confectioners sweetener to cover
- Add cream and maple syrup to water and whisk until all is well combined. Add yeast and set aside.
- Combine all remaining dry ingredients and whisk until well incorporated.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the bowl of your stand mixer and whisk for few seconds. Change to a hook attachment, add all the dry ingredients and mix for few minutes. Add water or coconut flour one tbs at the time to get to right consistency.
- Cover and let it rise until double in size.
- Split the dough in equal pieces, you should get around 40. Roll each piece in a small ball and set aside.
- Fill the pan with 3/4 of an inch deep oil and heat it up on medium high heat.
- Fry the donuts for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Drain and transfer onto papery towels to get rid of any excess oil.
- Get confectioners sweetener into a small bowl and roll the donuts in it.
Please follow and like us: