- 3/4 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon brandy, rum, vodka or vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar (60g)
- Melt the butter.
- Add milk to the bread machine.
- Whisk the eggs lightly and add to the machine.
- Add salt, vanilla and vinegar.
- Add flour, sugar and melted butter.
- add yeast and set the bread machine on the dough setting. If you using stand mixer knead it for about 5 minutes.
- When the cycle is ready remove the dough on the working surface, roll out to around 2 cm thick and cut with a pizza cutter into small pieces, more or less the same size.
- Form little balls, spray with coconut oil ,cover and let it rise for around 45 minutes.
- Heat up the oil and fry the donuts for couple of minutes each side.
- Transfer onto paper towel to get rid off any excess oil.
- Add icing sugar into a box with a lid add donuts and cover, shake until completely covered with the sugar.
Please follow and like us: