- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 30g of butter, melted
- 1 tsp erythritol
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 pack instant vanilla pudding powder – No sugar added
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- 300 g of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar/sweetener
- Extra dark chocolate for decoration
- Place all the crust ingredients into food processor and pulse until they form a ball.
- Press dough into a 7 inch pie pan and prick with a fork.
- Bake at 180 C/300 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the cheese to the food processor and process it for around a minute to get it creamy.
- Add sweetener, vanilla extract, soft butter and process it until smooth.
- Add instant vanilla pudding powder and heavy whipping cream and pulse until you get desired consistency, don’t over process because it will get to thick to spread nicely!
- Transfer the cheese mixture on top of the baked crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for around two hours or until fully set.
- Remove from the pan and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Let it set in the fridge for another 30 min and then enjoy!
Please follow and like us: