- 6 white fish filets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs butter
- oil for frying
- Rinse the filets and pat them dry.
- Season with salt.
- Have two deep plates ready, one with lightly beaten egg and the other with bread crumbs.
- Deep the fish in the egg and then in the bread crumbs, covering completely.
- Heat up oil on a frying pan to medium high heat and fry the filets 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- remove from the pan on the plate with a paper towel to get rid of any excess oil.
- Put a bit of butter on top and sprinkle with lemon juice.