- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 60 g cream cheese
- 3 tbs sour cream
- Juice of half a small lemon
- 1 tbs of finely chopped baby dill
- Cut the eggs in half and gently remove the egg yolks.
- Place the egg yolks in a small food processor or a mixing bowl. If not using food processor you need to chop salmon very finely!
- Add salmon, cream cheese sour cream dill and juice of a lemon to egg yolks and process until smooth! If not using food processor you can use fork to blend it all nicely or pastry blender.
- Using piping bag with decorative tip pipe the mixture back into egg whites. If you don’t want to go fancy you can simply use a spoon.
- Decorate with some fresh dill.