- 1/2 a pack of puff pastry
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- Sprinkle working surface with brown sugar and lay the puff pastry on top. Roll it out a little bit just to make the sugar stick.
- Drizzle honey evenly and sprinkle more brown sugar.
- Taking the short ends, carefully roll both edges toward each other to meet in the middle.
- Using sharp knife cut slices about 1 cm thick.
- Arrange on the baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven to 200c/400f for about 20 min, flip them over half way through.
- Let them cool down before serving.
Please follow and like us: