- 2 litres of vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 box of Cool Whip
- 1 box of Amaretto Cookies
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- Caramel Sauce
- Line 8 in spring cake form with plastic wrap.
- Crush the cookies in a ziplock bag into small crumbs.
- Add melted butter to the bag and mix until well combined. Line the bottom of the form evenly, pressing firmly.
- Let the ice cream out of the freezer for around 20 minutes then add to a mixing bowl. Stir until it gets smooth. If it is still to frozen you can pop it for 10 sec in the microwave. At this point you can add chocolate chips or caramel bits to your ice cream if you would like to add more flavour.
- Transfer the ice cream on top of the cookies in your form and spread evenly. Transfer to the freezer for minimum of 4 hours but overnight is best.
- Decorate with Cool Whip and drizzle with caramel sauce. Freeze for another 30 min and serve!
I hope you enjoy!
Please follow and like us: