- 1 head of red cabbage
- 1 onion
- 2 apples
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut the cabbage in smaller pieces and shred it.
- In a large pot bring a water to a boil. Add cabbage and boil for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add vinegar and stir. The cabbage will change colour. Boil the cabbage for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain and cool down.
- Peal the apples and chop into small cubes. Add to the cabbage.
- Chop the onion finely and add to the cabbage.
- Mix together oil, lemon juice, honey and salt. Add to the salad and stir well. Check for seasoning, add salt and pepper if needed and serve.
Please follow and like us: