- 2 eggs/3 egg yolks
- 2-4 tbs of flour
- 2 tbs of heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tbs of honey
- Raspberry jam
- Add all the ingredient for the dumplings into a bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan heat up the milk with honey until boiling.
- Using a glass or a spoon pour slowly the dumplings batter into the boiling milk with circular motion.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, gently stirring.
- Transfer into serving dishes. (Two portions from the amounts given).
- Serve topped with a tbs of your favourite jam.
Please follow and like us: