- 3 cups of flour (450 g)
- 1 cup of plain Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of melted butter (55 g)
- 2 tbs of icing sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast
- Apple pie filling or apple butter or plum butter or poppy seed filling.
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Add all the ingredients for the dough into the bowl of a stand mixer and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes covered.
- Roll the dough out to about 3 mm thick long rectangle. Cut triangles. Place half a tbs of filling on the bottom of triangle and roll it.
- Arrange on the baking sheet covered with baking paper, cover and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Brush with an egg wash and bake in preheated oven 180 C/350 F for about 15 min.
- Dust them with icing sugar and serve.
Please follow and like us: