- 3 egg whites
- 300 g of almonds
- 1 cup/130 g of icing sugar plus more for coating the cookies
- 1 tbs of honey
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- almonds f or decoration
- Add the almonds into the food processor and process until they look almost look like a flour. Add sugar and process for 30 seconds to combine everything well.
- Add egg whites, vanilla extract and honey and process until you get a smooth mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form little balls from the cookie dough and roll them generously in the icing sugar.
- Arrange the cookies on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten a bit and press an almond in the middle of each ball.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180c/350F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: