- 1 and 1/3 cup of water (330 ml)
- 1/3 cup of olive oil (80 ml)
- 3 cups of flour (450 g)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp od sugar
- 1 tsp of dry instant yeast
- Add flour and salt to the bowl of your mixer and whisk a bit to combine.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and knead with a hook attachment for about 5 minutes or until you get a smooth and elastic ball of dough.
- Spray with a non stick spray, cover and let it rise until doubled in size.
- Punch the dough down, knead few more times and done! You can use it right away or store it in a ziplock bag in the fridge for couple of days.
I hope you enjoy!