- Pizza dough
- 1 cup of basil marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup of crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dust your working surface with a little bit of flour and roll the dough to desired thickness. I like mine around 1/2 cm.
- Cut out circles, I have them around 10 cm in diameter but you can go smaller or bigger if you wish.
- Check the marinara sauce for seasoning and add spices to your taste, I usually don’t add anything just because thats how my kids like it.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with bacon crumbles and olives and cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 C/350 F for about 20 minutes. Check on them after about 16 minutes not to burn the cheese.
- Let them cool down on the cooling wrack for a little bit before serving.
Please follow and like us: