- 350 g of cheese
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- oil for frying
- Cut the cheese in 1 cm thick slices or use baby bell cheese.
- Prepare bowls with flour, lightly beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Cover each piece of cheese with flour first, then egg and then breadcrumbs. Go back to egg again and breadcrumbs again.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan (about 1/2 cm deep).
- Fry on medium high heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
Please follow and like us: