- 1 cup of flour 150 g
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts 75 g
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar 100 g
- 1/4 cup of coco powder 30 g
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips 90 g
- 3/4 cup of butter 175 g
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 30 g of finely chopped hazelnuts
- Separate egg white from one egg and set aside.
- Add flour, salt, hazelnuts, sugar, coco powder and chocolate to the food processor and process it for about 1 minute.
- Add cold butter cut into small pieces, one egg and the egg yolk and vanilla and process until you get a ball of dough.
- Transfer on plastic wrap and cover. Refrigerate the dough for minimum two hours.
- Line your working surface with parchment paper. Transfer the dough and roll to 5 mm thick. With a cookie cutter cut your cookies and transfer on the baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Slightly beat the egg white and brush the cookies. Sprinkle with finely chopped hazelnuts and bake in the oven preheated to 180 C/ 350 F for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool down completely before serving.
Please follow and like us: