- 1 and 1/4 cup of water – 315 ml
- 1/4 cup of olive oil – 65 ml
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of instant yeast
- 3 cups of flour – 600 g
- Add salt to the flour and whisk.
- Add water, oil, sugar and yeast to a bowl of a stand mixer and whisk.
- Add flour and knead with a dough hook attachment for about 5 min, until you get smooth and elastic ball off dough.
- Oil with olive oil, cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Roll the dough to a rectangle about 3 mm thick.
- Using a pizza cutter cut half a cm thick sticks. Twist the sticks and place on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper brushed with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake in preheated oven to 180 C/ 350 F for 18 to 20 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on the wire rack.
Please follow and like us: