- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (250 ml)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar (30 g)
- 1/4 cup of coco powder (30 g)
- 2 tbs of corn starch (15 g)
- 2 tbs of butter (30 g)
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste or extract
- 1/4 cup of your favourite chocolate (60 g)
- Add the cream, sugar and butter to a saucepan and heat on low.
- Add egg yolks, coco powder, vanilla and corn starch to the milk and whisk until all is well combined.
- When the cream is almost at the boiling point slowly add the milk mixture and cook constantly boiling until thick and smooth.
- Turn off the heat and add finely chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- If you serving it as a dessert pour into glass bowls and let it cool before decorating with whipped cream.
- If you are going to use it as a cream for a cake or filling for donuts cover with plastic wrap to prevent forming skin and let cool down completely.
Please follow and like us: