4 medium pork chops
1/2 cup plain flour 80 g
1/2 cup of bread crumbs 50 g
1 egg, beaten
2 – 3 tablespoons of oil
1 tablespoon butter
- Pound out the pork chops until fairly thin. Season with salt, pepper and set aside.
- On separate plates, add flour, egg and bread crumbs.
- Dip each chop into the flour, coating on both sides, and then dip into the beaten egg then into bread crumbs, ensuring even coating.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. When hot, add the pork and cook over medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan on the paper towel.
- After you place it on the serving plate top each cutlet with a tsp of butter.
- Serve hot with a salad and mashed potatoes or frenc h fries!
Please follow and like us: