- 4 beetroots around 400 g
- 4 tbs of grated horseradish
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp of sugar
- salt to taste
- Wash the beetroots and cook until tender around 1 hour to 1 and 1/2. Run under cold water and let cool down completely.
- Peal the beetroots off and grate on medium grid. I am always using gloves for this because beetroots stain the skin.
- Add horseradish, lemon and spices to taste, mix until all is very well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Please follow and like us: