- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cups of chopped fresh green onion
- 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- Boil 5 eggs until hard boiled.
- Use a pastry blender or a fork to crush the eggs into small crumbles.
- Add grated cheese and crush some more then add chopped green onion and crush a bit more.
- Add en egg, 2 tbs of bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper. Mix until everything is very well combined.
- Form patties and cover them in bread crumbs.
- Fry on couple of tbs of oil until golden brown (2-3 minutes on each side).
- Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel to get rid of any excess oil.