- 1 can (300 ml) of sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup of 10% cream (half and half)
- 4 tbs of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chips
- Spray a loaf pan with a non stick spray, line with a parchment paper and then spray the paper.
- Transfer sweetened condensed milk, cream, butter and vanilla into heavy bottomed nonstick saucepan.
- Cook on a medium low heat until medium brown colour (around 20 – 25 minutes).
- Transfer into prepared loaf pan and let it cool for about 20 min. Even out a bit with a rolling pin.
- With a small cookie cutter cut shapes of your choice. I chose hearts for Valantine’s Day but you can choose any or you can simply cut it with a knife in to small rectangles or squares.
- They are ready to eat now but I will add some chocolate 🙂
- Melt your chocolate.
- Poke a toothpick into your caramels and deep them in meted chocolate.
- Transfer on a cooling rack and let it set.