- 1 very large sweet potato
- 3 medium white potatoes
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- green onions
- Wash your potatoes and cut in smaller pieces to be able to fit them easily in the pot. Cover with water and add 1 tsp of salt.
- Boil the potatoes on medium high heat until tender.
- Mash the potatoes using potato ricer. (It will get rid of the skin for us)
- Add butter, heavy cream, salt pepper and nutmeg and mix until all is well combined and the potatoes are nice and creamy.
- Serve with freshly chopped green onions.