- one large cucumber
- 1/4 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- baby dill
- Wash and peel your cucumber.
- Slice cucumber in thin slices, you can do it with a knife, mandolin or your food processor for bigger amounts.
- Season the cucumber with a salt and set aside.
- Prepare your dressing by mixing sour cream with sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper (you can add chopped baby dill at this point). Mix it well.
- If your cucumber let a lot of juice drain it before adding the dressing. I usually keep a bit of juice for the flavour.
- Add the dressing to your sliced cucumbers and mix well.
- Garnish with some fresh baby dill and serve.
Please follow and like us: