- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pastry flour
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 small pears
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- Mix flour, baking powder and cloves and whisk together.
- Separate the eggs. Transfer egg whites to your stand mixer and add pinch of salt. Beat until soft peaks form and then add sugar, spoon at the time waiting few seconds after each addition.
- Add egg yolks one at the time.
- Add vanilla and flour, mix just until we’ll combined.
- Spray 8×8 in baking pan with a non stick spray and line with parchment paper. Pour the batter.
- Peal your pears and remove seeds. Cut in chunks and drop randomly in the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes. Cover with aluminium foil after 25 minutes.