- 1/2 cup of rye flour
- 1/2 cup of lukewarm water
- Transfer flour and water into a glass jar (at least 500 ml) and mix well. Cover lightly and set in a warm place for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours add 1/4 cup of rye flour and 1/4 cup of lukewarm water, stir and cover lightly.
- Let stand for 24 hours. Now every 24 hour you going to add 2 tbs of flour and 2 tbs of lukewarm water to feed your starter. It is ready to bake a bread after a week.
- At that time you can use it or cover tightly and store in the refrigerator. You need to feed it once a week if kept in the refrigerator.
- To use remove from the refrigerator and feed 3 times , every 12 hours before baking bread.
- Always feed your starter after using it for baking a bread.
Please follow and like us: