- 600 g thinly sliced veal
- 100 g sliced bacon
- Pickled cucumber
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tsp marjoram
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Rinse your meat and dry with a paper towel. Pound thinly. Cover with mustard and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cut cucumber into quarters. Layer meat with slice of bacon and cucumber and roll. Secure with toothpick.
- Chop onion and fry on a tbs of oil until glossy.
- Roll the rolls in some flour and fry couple of minutes on each side. Add onion and vegetable stock and cook on low heat, covered for about an hour.
- After an hour take your rolls out of the pan and arrange nicely in the serving plate. Remove toothpicks.
- Mix sour cream with 1/4 cup of vegetable stock, flour and tomato paste. Add to the sauce in the pan. Add seasoning and cook until thickens a little bit.
- Pour the sauce over arranged rolls, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
Please follow and like us: