- 1 cup of lukewarm milk
- 2 tsp yeast
- 2 tbs of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 4 cups of white all- purpose flour 600 grams
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tbs of oil
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese
- Mix your sugar and warm milk and sprinkle yeast over the mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- To your stand mixer add flour, salt, eggs and your yeast mixture and mix for 30 seconds. Add melted butter and mix with a dough hook until the dough gets smooth and elastic.
- Form a ball of dough, spray with a non- stick spray, cover with a tea towel and
- let it rise until it doubles in size.
- Chop your onion and fry on two tbs of oil with pinch of salt until soft and golden colour. Let it cool.
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Punch down your risen dough and roll to 1 cm thick. Cut 3 inch circles. With your finger or a shot glass make hole in the middle and put onion filling in.
- Arrange on your baking sheet, leaving them space to rise some more.
- When you done with all your dough brush them with a lightly beaten egg. You can top them with some treated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees celsius for about 15 min or until they turn nice golden brown colour.
Please follow and like us: