- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups of frozen peas (300 grams)
- 300 grams of sliced white mushrooms
- around 300 grams of roasted chicken
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 and 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 and 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- around 1 cup of grated cheese (100 grams)
- In a medium saucepan add your rice and 1 and 1/2 cup of water and pinch of salt. Cook on low heat until all the water is absorbed.
- Roughly chop your mushrooms and chicken.
- Spray your baking dish with a non-stick spray.
- Transfer half of your rice on the bottom and spread evenly then add your peas and spread evenly then chicken and then mushrooms. Transfer the rest of the rice on top.
- Pour your chicken stock and then pour heavy cream whisked together with an egg yolk.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake covered in preheated oven to 180 degree C for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the rice is done and risotto is golden brown and bubbly on the sides.
Please follow and like us: