- 1 kg of potatoes
- 200 grams of bacon
- Half of a large onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- Salt and pepper
- Cut your bacon into small cubes and transfer to your frying pan. Cook on medium until it is almost crispy.
- Chop onion finely and add to the bacon. Fry together until onion is soft and transparent and bacon is crispy.
- Peel the potatoes and cut in smaller pieces. Transfer to your food processor and process until smooth. You can also grate them on your smallest grater.
- Transfer ready potatoes to large mixing bowl and add lightly beaten eggs, bacon, salt and pepper. Mix until all is well combined.
- Add flour and mix just until everything is incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into your muffin pan lined with paper liners or sprayed with a non stick spray. Fill them almost to the top, the muffins will rise but not much.
- Bake in preheated oven to 190 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with dollop of sour cream.
Please follow and like us: