- 1 cup and 2 tbs of butter (250 g)
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbs sifted coco powder
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut for decoration.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat melt the butter. Add milk and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
- Add coco powder, coffee and mix more.
- Reserve 2/3 of a cup for a glaze. Let it cool a little bit.
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- Add egg yolks, vanilla extract to the coco batter, mix and then add flour and mix until all is well combined.
- Add beaten egg whites to the batter, gently fold in with a wooden spoon or a spatula.
- Spray your baking pan with a non stick spray. Transfer the batter.
- Bake 45 min at 180 degrees C.
- Remove from the baking pan and let it cool. Glaze with reserved chocolate mix.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
Please follow and like us: