- Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Wash and pat dry the meat.
- Cut it into thin slices. Pound on each side to make the schnitzels
- even and tender.
- Crack your eggs into a plate and mix with a fork until egg yolk and white are well combined.
- Put the bread crumbs on the second plate and add some salt and pepper. Mix.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan on the medium high heat.
- Deep the meat in the egg mixture and then cover in bread crumbs.
- Fry couple of minutes on each side, until they are golden brown.
- Serve with some potatoes and salad!
Please follow and like us: