- 2 large potatoes
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 medium parsley roots
- 1 small celery root
- 4 eggs
- 2 small apples (sour)
- 3 or 4 medium pickled cucumbers
- 1 can of sweet peas
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaises
- 2 tbs of mustard
- salt and pepper
- Wash your vegetables and apples.
- Boil (skin on potatoes) carrots, parsley and celery root for about half an hour until tender but not yet soft. Drain and let it cool.
- Boil eggs until hard boiled.
- Peal the skin off all the vegetables, apples, and pickles and take the shell of the eggs.
- Cut everything into small cubes and transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sweet peas and toss everything together. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper to taste and mix well until everything is well combined.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, decorate and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.