- 3 large apples
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups plus more white all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp dry instant yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup oil for frying
- some icing sugar for serving
- Mix all the dry ingredients except the icing sugar.
- Warm up the milk so it is lukewarm.
- Add eggs, vanilla and milk in to the flour mixture and whisk until all ingredients are well blended. The batter should have thick cream consistency so add some more flour if needed.
- Leave for one hour to rise.
- Peal the apples, remove core and cut into small pieces (you can grate them as well if you prefer).
- When the dough risen add apples and mix.
- Fry over medium high in generous amount of vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
Please follow and like us: