- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of psyllium husks
- 1/4 cup of oat fiber
- 1/4 cup of wheat protein isolate
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1 tbs of baking powder
- 2 tbs sweetener
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 3.5 cups of water
- 1.5 cups of egg whites
- 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients together until all are very well incorporated.
- Add apple cider vinegar to the egg whites and stir.
- Add water to the dry ingredients and stir very well until all is moisten completely.
- Add egg whites and stir.
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Spray your whoopie pie baking forms with a non stick spray.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring spoon scoop the batter to the forms.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour and then let it cool down completely in the oven.
Please follow and like us: