- 30 g of coconut flour
- 150 g almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of butter 60 g
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of Sweetener
- 2 tbs coco powder
- 50g chocolate and/or
- Confectioners sweetener
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Add all the dry ingredients to the food processor and pulse until all is well combined.
- Add all the wet ingredients and process until you get a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but better overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/350 F.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper to about 1/2 cm thick. Cut out the cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Decorate with melted chocolate or icing made of icing sweetener and cream!
Please follow and like us: