- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 400 g of cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup (28 g) of coconut flour
- Microwave cauliflower rice for 5 minutes then remove all the liquid.
- Add Parmesan and spices and mix until all it well incorporated.
- Add eggs, mix in and then add flour. Mix until all is combined.
- Spray frying pan with non stick spray and fry pancakes couple minutes on each side. Use cookie scoop to portion batter for the pancakes.
- Serve with dollop of sour cream.
Please follow and like us: