- 300 g zucchini
- 150 g shredded cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- sea salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- Wash zuccini and then grate it. Drain any liquid.
- Chopp the onion finely and grate the garlic. Add to zuccini.
- Great the cheese and add to zuccini.
- Add eggs and stir very well.
- Add the flour and stir until all is well incorporated.
- Heat the oil on the frying pan and spoon the batter.
- Fry placki couple of minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to get rid of any excess oil.