- 1/4 cup coconut flour (28g)
- ¼ cup almond flour (25g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (7g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (59g)
- 1 and 1/4 cup of milk/cashew milk (310 ml)
- ½ cup of icing sugar/powdered sweetener
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sift all the dry ingredients except sugar to a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk, vanilla and stir until all is well combined.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs mixture to flour mixture and gently mix to combine.
- Transfer to 8×8 baking form lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180/350 for 50 min.
- Let it cool down before cutting into squares.
- Dust with some coco powder or icing sugar.