- 200 g of sauerkraut
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of all purpose flour (150 g)
- 3/4 cup of milk (200 ml)
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut. Chop it roughly.
- Add milk and egg into a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Add flour and mix again. Add sauerkraut and season to taste.
- On the frying pan heat up a tbs of oil on medium high heat.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring spoon or a cookie scoop spoon the batter on to the frying pan.
- Fry 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Please follow and like us: