- Pack of puff pastry
- 300 g boiled/bbq chicken
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 egg
- Chop the onion finely and fry on a tbs of oil until soft and translucent.
- Process chicken in a food processor.
- Add the onion and season with salt and pepper. Pulse few times to combine.
- Roll out your puff pastry to around 3 mm thick and cut circles. Brush half of the circles with lightly bitten egg and put a ball (about 2tbs) of your filling in the middle. Cover with a clean circle and press edges to seal.
- Line your baking sheet with a parchment paper and arrange your paszteciki on it, leaving some space between them. When you done with all your paszteciki, brush the tops with the egg wash and bake in preheated oven to 200 degrees celsius for around 20 – 25 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- You can freeze it for later use.
Please follow and like us: