- 2 medium zucchinis 250 g
- 1 apple 150g
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar 45 g
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 300 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of bacon crumbs 80 g
- Wash the apple and zucchini and grate it. Add minced garlic, sugar, eggs and oil and stir until all is well combined.
- Add salt, baking powder and nutmeg to the flour and whisk to combine.
- Add flour to zucchini and fold in gently.
- Add cheese and bacon and stir just until combined.
- Using ice cream scoop or two spoons fill prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180C/350F for 25 min.
- You can serve them plain or with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt.