- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Add butter and chocolate to a small bowl and microwave for 30 sec at the time until chocolate is melted. Mix until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Add sugar and whisk until dissolved.
- Add baking powder, salt and coco powder to the flour and whisk.
- Add flour the the chocolate mix and stir just until combined.
- Transfer to two microwaveable bowls or mugs and microwave for 1 to 1 and 1/2 min.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm. Vanilla IceCream will go perfectly with it.
Please follow and like us: