- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds/ small pumpkin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds with a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Clean the seeds from the strings and pulp under running, cold water. Let them dry.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the olive oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven to 160C/320F for about 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Let them cool.
Please follow and like us: