- 50 g of dried mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 1/4 of a celery root
- bay leaf
- all spice
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 250 g of lazanki (pasta)
- Rinse the dried mushrooms very well to get rid of any dirt and sand. Place them in a bowl and cover with around 3 cups of boiling water. Let it soak for minimum 2 hours. Transfer the a medium pot, add another cup of boiled water and cook on medium low for an hour.
- In the same time wash and peal off all the vegetables and place them in another pot. Add bay leaf, all spice, peppercorns and salt. Cover with around 6 cups of water and cook on medium low heat for around an hour.
- When the mushrooms are ready and soft strain them, reserving the liquid. Let them cool a little bit and then cut them into small pieces.
- When the vegetables are ready strain them reserving the stock.
- Into a larger pot add the mushroom stock, vegetable stock and the chopped mushrooms. Check for seasoning and cook on low for additional 20 min.
- Add few tbs of the soup to the cream, stir and slowly add to the soup constantly mixing. Give it another 5 min and it is ready.
- Serve it with lazanki ( or bow tie pasta) and freshly chopped parsley.
Please follow and like us: