- 350 g of strawberries
- 1 cup of water
- 2 to 4 tbs of sugar
- 3 tbs of corn starch
- Wash the strawberries and remove leaves. Cut them in half.
- Process in a blender with a half a cup of water until smooth.
- Run through fine sieve to catch any seeds.
- Transfer the strawberry mixture into a saucepan, add sugar. Stir and cook for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add corn starch to the remaining half a cup of water, give it a good stir.
- Pour slowly corn starch and water mixture to the strawberries constantly mixing. Cook for additional 2 to 3 minutes, until it thickens.
- Pour in to serving glasses, garnish with fresh strawberries and let it cool before serving!
Please follow and like us: